This documentary DVD, by Richard Hilton, examines the scientific, psychological, and spiritual aspects of lucid dreaming. It uses 3D animation, motion graphics, and formal interviews to create a visually interesting, and intellectually stimulating presentation of this incredible state of mind.
Hilton spent 15 months interviewing world renown lucid dream researchers, and studying lucid dreaming in-depth. Interviews include Dr. Stephen LaBerge from Stanford University, Dr. Fariba Bogzaran from the Lucid Art Foundation, Keelin from The Lucidity Institute, and Dr. Alan Wallace a Tibetan Buddhist scholar from the Santa Barbara Institute of Consciousness Studies. These experts share the discoveries and wisdom they have gained from their exploration of lucid dreaming.
This DVD on lucid dreaming contains 1 hour and 42 minutes of content which includes: a 12-minute documentary on lucid dreaming, 45 minutes of extended interviews with experts, and 45 minutes of other special features. See feature outline below.
Free Shipping within the USA. International Shipping $6.95.
* Explorers of the Lucid Dream World (12-minute lucid dreaming documentary)
1. Flash Promotional Animation
2. How to do a Reality Test
3. The Making of the Documentary
4. Allie Dark a Short Film by Lisa Klein which the Documentary used Footage From
5. Extended Interviews about Lucid Dreaming:
* Dr. Stephen LaBerge: Oneironauts and the Scientific View of Lucid Dreaming
* Dr. Alan Wallace: Tibetan Dream Yoga
* Dr. Fariba Bogzaran: Hypnagogia
* Dominick Attisani: Sleep Cycles and Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming
* Keelin: Lucid Dreaming, Nightmares, and Healing.
6. Other BulbMedia Projects:
* Tattoos: More than Skin Deep (documentary)
* Ultra Ping Pong 3000 (special effects)
* Making of Ultra Ping Pong 3000
* Robot-O and Julliette 5472z (3D animation)
* Making of Robot-O and Julliette5472z
* Mask of Benevolence: Flash Presentation of the History of American Sign Language.
7. Oneironauts: The Lucid Dream Explorers 9-minute Version of the Documentary.
GalantamineDreams Home Page. Last Updated: October 4, 2012